work with onebitemore
recipe development / food photography / styling / content creation / copywriting
Meet professional Shez – the one that wipes the flour off her hands before shaking yours.
I believe that experiences, like all good meals, are best shared. They become vivid in tastes, smells, sights and sounds. On onebitemore, I share my experiences so that my readers can relive theirs – and are inspired to create new ones!
Over the last five years at onebitemore I have developed recipes for some of Australia’s biggest brands and primary producers, had my recipes published in magazines and books and photographed food-related businesses for commercial use. I’ve had my (non-recipe) writing re-published in journals and magazines and won prizes for the way my words fall.
I’d love to work with you.
And by “work”, I mean:
- recipe development, editing, testing, (re-testing), styling and photography
- editorial content creation, sponsored posts, giveaways
- advertising on-site or on related social media channels
- restaurant, retail or “food experience” reviews (such as classes or tours)
- attending media famils, travel opportunities and events
- product review and testing (where appropriate)
- ambassadorships and other tailored campaigns
- copy writing
Shez / onebitemore will, from time to time, accept invitations, products and other items of value for editorial consideration. Such items are accepted in accordance with the editorial policy below.
- Shez / onebitemore will not accept payment in exchange for or to guarantee a positive review. This statement applies equally to autonomous and sponsored content.
- If an invitation or item is accepted, it will be considered as a feature in a post. Acceptance will not, however, guarantee its inclusion in the editorial content of onebitemore. This is not to say that it won’t be included, just that it can’t be guaranteed. (If I love it, and I think my readers will want to hear about it, it will most probably find its way in.) If you would like to guarantee coverage of your event and / or product, please send me an email to discuss retaining me for some of the work described above.
- Disclosure will be provided to onebitemore’s readers both in the copy of the post and at the end of each post that contains items gifted to onebitemore or events attended by onebitemore as a guest.